This World Polio Day, join your constituents in advocating for global childhood access to vaccines. While we cannot cure polio, we can prevent it. By ensuring children around the world have access to lifesaving vaccines, one day soon we can eradicate this preventable disease. Share the tweets below with your constituents to let them know that #WorldPolioDay is also important to you.
- Let’s make history this #WorldPolioDay! Eradicating polio will be one of the world’s greatest achievements in public health. Join me to ensure every child worldwide has a @ShotAtLife and is immunized against polio. #VaccinesWork
- More than 16 million people are walking today thanks to the polio vaccine. This #WorldPolioDay, let’s work to ensure every child worldwide has a @ShotAtLife and is protected from this preventable disease.
- I support global immunization programs that save kids’ lives and protect Americans at home and abroad from deadly and debilitating diseases. This #WorldPolioDay join me to ensure every child worldwide has a @ShotAtLife and is immunized against polio. #VaccinesWork
- This #WorldPolioDay, we have reduced polio cases by 99.9% globally, from 350,000 per year in 1988 to just 22 cases in 2017. Let’s #EndPolio, because #VaccinesWork! @ShotAtLife
- #VaccinesWork to save children’s lives from deadly diseases. Over 400,000 children are vaccinated each year to #EndPolio, and we are closer than ever before to eradicating this disease. #WorldPolioDay @ShotAtLife
- Thanks to USG support, other donors, and the heroic efforts of health workers, this #WorldPolioDay we have a chance to #EndPolio for good. #VaccinesWork! @ShotAtLife
For more information, please contact: Brian Massa, Senior Global Health Advocacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org