Whether you’re a parent with young children, a high school student, a health professional, a community advocate, or a blogger with a strong voice, it’s easy to get involved with Shot@Life. What can you do?
There are several ways to get involved with Shot@Life. Our supporters:
- Celebrate Childhood
- Stand Up for Childhood
- Invest in Childhood
- Become a Champion
- Hold an event for your friends in your home or for your local community to educate and engage others in the movement. Be sure to contact your local media about it ahead of time (see Resources below). Also, check back with us after the event and submit a Supporter Story.
- Become a digital Champion for Shot@Life by promoting the campaign on your blog and social profiles.
Stand Up for Childhood
- Write a letter to the editor or an op-ed voicing your support for expanded access to vaccines in developing countries.
- Contact your members of Congress and tell them you support US funding for global immunization programs.
- Speak at a local school, business, or community events.
Invest in Childhood:
- Host a fundraiser – online or in your community to donate vaccines. For every $20 you raise, you can help immunize a child against four diseases.
Become a Champion:
- Our champions represent our strongest supporters across the nation — individuals who are dedicating their voice and support to stand up for childhood in developing countries. Learn more.
There are many other ways that you can celebrate childhood and get involved with the Shot@Life campaign. Read our supporter stories to get some ideas, and download our Activity Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to bring Shot@Life to your community! Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These useful materials can help you get started.